Raid Tracker now Live!

Old news posts for the nostalgic.

Moderator: Officers

Jahdiel

Raid Tracker now Live!

Post#1 » Mon May 15, 2006 12:47 pm

After some modifications that I had been meaning to do for awhile, as well as some rewrites due to my PHP n00bness, the raid tracker is now live!

http://www.ordoveritas.com/tracker/

I didn't migrate any data over from the old WoK tracker, so please take the time to register an account so we can start using it for raids and all that good stuff. The bank is already updated, for those of you who are curious. :) Please use a valid email address so it doesn't get bounced back to me incessantly.

If anything breaks, please do ONE (1) of the following:

a) Email me @ travesty [at] gmail [dot] com.
b) PM me here on the forums.
c) Email me @ webmaster [at] ordoveritas [dot] com.

I tested everything the best I could think to, but being me I'm sure I forgot something huge that you'll find broken in the next 5 minutes. I'll do my best to fix it ASAP.

If you would like, you may also do ONE (1) or MORE (more than 1) of the following:

a) Blame Kravyn.
b) Blame Trav.
c) Blame Canada.
d) Curse.
e) Cry.
f) Giggle.
g) Send Jah a million bucks.
h) Send Jah a gift certificate to Best Buy.
i) Make me a sammich.

And as always, if you like using this stuff and find it helpful, the donation button is at the bottom of the forums. :)
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

undead

Post#2 » Mon May 15, 2006 2:34 pm

mmmm sammich....
Some People Are Like Slinkies. Not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when u push them down a flight of stairs.

furious

Post#3 » Mon May 15, 2006 3:05 pm

I have to wait for approval???

*takes back the sammich she made for Jah and munches*

:twisted:

Return to “News Archive”