ZG Raid - Friday 2nd June, 6-9pm

Old news posts for the nostalgic.

Moderator: Officers

Gharnl

ZG Raid - Friday 2nd June, 6-9pm

Post#1 » Wed May 31, 2006 3:29 pm

OV returns to ZG for more asskickery this Friday at 6pm server time! Sign ups are underway on the tracker.

We're looking to keep up the great work we were doing before our extended holiday from running the Land of Trolls and Snakes and build upon it.

There's a few things that everyone should do to ensure that you're properly prepared for the raid and that we all work together as the awesome team I know we are:
1) Please get yourself a copy of CT_Raid Assist , Decursive and Ventrillo. These really are essential to the raid and every member should have them regardless of the role you have to play. And don't worry, you don't have to speak if you don't want. :D
2) Be sure to stock up on necessary supplies. That means healing potions, bandages, spell reagents. Sponging off your fellow raid members is strongly discouraged. :P
3) Be at Zul'Gurub 15 minutes BEFORE the raid time. That means at 5.45 you should be standing at the gates waiting to zone in. That way we all maximise our raid time and your fellow guildies don't think you're a jerk for making them wait. :D

If you'd like to come along and join in the fun be sure to register and sign up on the tracker. If you're a member of a class that fills up too fast, post anyway so I can add your name to the alternates list. And don't worry if you can't make it this week, there will be LOTS of ZG to go around in the coming weeks and we'll be organising rosters to ensure everyone gets to play. :D
Last edited by Gharnl on Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, so I became an asshole.

Tsume

Post#2 » Wed May 31, 2006 4:19 pm

More often! faster! more instances! resets easy go go go!
Tsumaru - 85 Warlock
Scarybeef - 85 Paladin
Arukazil - 82 Death Knight
????????? - 80 Shaman

Voudon

Howdy

Post#3 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:13 am

*edit* Sorry have to remove myself I thought ZG reset itself on Friday this week.... blah!!!
Voudon - 60 Troll Hunter - Dog Soldiers

Bitemark

Post#4 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:08 am

Oh crap... It doesn't reset on Friday? You're kidding right?
Bite
-Claims she loves me but she cuts me into pieces. When I'm sewed up here comes another papercut. Then I'm stuck with a hand full of bandaids until she comes back around like them ceiling fan blades. - Gym Class Heroes

Voudon

Post#5 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:10 pm

Nope Saturday this week.

Jahdiel

Post#6 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:31 pm

Voudon wrote:Nope Saturday this week.

Yap. Saturday, 3am. So we'll definitely be getting in one run Friday night, and possibly another on Saturday if you guys want to get after the same bosses again.
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

Voudon

Post#7 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:52 pm

If ya'll do one Sat I'd be all about it. I went on the Stormrunner/DS/Everyone ZG run last night, as did Bite.

dramak

Post#8 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:21 pm

Yeah, it's a rolling 3-Day reset, which can get confusing. I think Furious posted a link to the WoW Instance reset calender on the main WoW site, which should help.
Dramak (L60 Orc Hunter)
Stormrunners Raid Coordinator

Jahdiel

Post#9 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:50 pm

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/calendar/

Pretty easy to remember, unless you can't spell calendar. Which I can't (took me three tries to get it right... :P).
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

Oko

Post#10 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:54 pm

Jahdiel wrote:http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/calendar/

Pretty easy to remember, unless you can't spell calendar. Which I can't (took me three tries to get it right... :P).

It needs more A's, somewhere!

Gharnl

Post#11 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:56 pm

Calanadar?

Oko

Post#12 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:58 pm

Just calandar, or calander, or something. But those look funny, because its calender.. Shit, calendar.. This needs to stop

Gharnl

Post#13 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:59 pm

And Calanadar does kind of sound like something dark and scary that might require summoning. Or at least claw it's way through some sort of portal.

Oko

Post#14 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:02 pm

Can it have three or possibly more a-shaped eyes?

Gharnl

Post#15 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:05 pm

Oko wrote:Can it have three or possibly more a-shaped eyes?

Of course. And a large, scarlet A emblazened on it's chest. Because Calanadar is both an evil being AND a hopeless slut.

Return to “News Archive”