ZG Raids - Friday, 9 June 6pm and Saturday, 10 June 2pm

Old news posts for the nostalgic.

Moderator: Officers

Gharnl

ZG Raids - Friday, 9 June 6pm and Saturday, 10 June 2pm

Post#1 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:06 pm

Another week of ZG begins this Friday at 6pm and Saturday 2pm server time! Sign ups are underway on the tracker.

We're looking to keep up the great work we were doing before our extended holiday from running the Land of Trolls and Snakes and build upon it.

There's a few things that everyone should do to ensure that you're properly prepared for the raid and that we all work together as the awesome team I know we are:
1) Please get yourself a copy of CT_Raid Assist , Decursive and Ventrillo. These really are essential to the raid and every member should have them regardless of the role you have to play. And don't worry, you don't have to speak if you don't want. :D
2) Be sure to stock up on necessary supplies. That means healing potions, bandages, spell reagents. Sponging off your fellow raid members is strongly discouraged. :P
3) Be at Zul'Gurub 15 minutes BEFORE the raid time. That means at 5.45 you should be standing at the gates waiting to zone in. That way we all maximise our raid time and your fellow guildies don't think you're a jerk for making them wait. :D

If you'd like to come along and join in the fun be sure to register and sign up on the tracker. If you're a member of a class that fills up too fast, post anyway so I can add your name to the alternates list. And don't worry if you can't make it this week, there will be LOTS of ZG to go around in the coming weeks and we'll be organising rosters to ensure everyone gets to play. :D
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, so I became an asshole.

Return to “News Archive”