Mayhem! Destruction! Toad Explode! ZG: 6/16 and 6/17

Old news posts for the nostalgic.

Moderator: Officers

Jahdiel

Mayhem! Destruction! Toad Explode! ZG: 6/16 and 6/17

Post#1 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:39 am

Sorry for the late notice and posting and such -- was my bad and I /fail. :)

Since G is out of the town, come with us (read: myself, Oko, Thrak, and errybuddy else that comes!) and see the greatness that is Zul'Gurub! Kill snakes, spiders, and bats (oh my)! See toads explode! Watch Bill get exploded by angry bat riders! See Kravyn thrust with the best of them! Watch taurens shrink and ride mini-kodos!

Same Bat-time, same bat-channel: Friday at 6pm server, and Saturday at 2pm server.

Signups are in the tracker!
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

Jahdiel

Post#2 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:41 am

Update! I changed the Saturday raid time to 6pm as well. The past few weeks we haven't been able to get a 2pm raid going, and we usually reschedule to 6 anyway. So this time let's just shoot for 6. :)
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

Zubgrub

Post#3 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:07 pm

Yay for mini-taurens!

Shiz and I will be there for the Friday night outing. Jury is still out on Saturday. I think there's a viewing of Cars in our future. :wink:

Jahdiel

Post#4 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:19 pm

Zubgrub wrote:Jury is still out on Saturday. I think there's a viewing of Cars in our future. :wink:

Oooh! Lemme know how that is.

Inoko

Post#5 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:53 pm

Probably will show up for the firday bit. But I am going clubbing that night, so~
Click, click, clatter.
Whatever is the matter?

Three black birds, sitting on a line.
Blood stained beaks sending shivers down your spine.

Crick, crick, crack.
The Devil’s on my Back.

Kravyn

Post#6 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:08 pm

so sry Nawan and myself (Kravyn) are away this weekend so wont make ZG :x but best of luck!!! and get some good farming in for rep while your all there for nice ZG goodies :D

Krav out
00101111011101000110100001110010011101010111001101110100011010010110111001100111

Jahdiel

Post#7 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:44 am

Friday Night: Post ZG (and beyond!) Report

Our numbers were a bit low, so we started off just killing trash for rep. I finally hit honored (yey!) and we all got way too many coins and bijous. We pulled towards Tony the Tiger, which was new for us and a good time (AoE FTW).

Due to some awesomeness from Karli and Wallach, we were able to jump from 10 to 17 people bringing in Shiv, Lastchance, Bite, Frooge (and more people I'm forgetting) to make a run at Snakey McSnake Priest. He died with great gusto, dropping Zub his [item]Primal Hakkari Shawl[/item] and those damn [item]Blooddrenched Footpads[/item] that keep dropping every time we go. When Zub hits honored, we can get him his [item]Zandalar Predator's Belt[/item].

After that, we broke up for smaller instance runs. Myself, Serug, Bite, Oko (on Feuera) and Thrackle destroyed DM west for Serug's epic mount quest. The result:

Shininess was had by all! The Prince dropped me a [item]Timeworn Mace[/item], Feuera got [item]Robe of Everlasting Night[/item], and much fun was had by all. The hallway of painful ghostly death was much less painful with invisibility detection. :)

Then we figured that, since we were in the area, we might as well destroy the rare spawn that popped as soon as we finished the instance. The Razza died pretty quickly, giving Bitemark a [item]Maiden's Circle[/item], and some pants I can't remember.

All in all a kick ass time! Definitely looking forward to seeing what we can do tonight.

Oko

Post#8 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:14 am

Note: Corpse of The Razza poking out of right hand side of picture :D

Tsume

Post#9 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:59 pm

OH i hate you all... warlock epic mount quest ...

Was going to get some help back in my GME days, that BLEW THE HELL UP.

Was going ot get help in the WoK days ... and look how THAT turned out ...

now this? Oh yeah, I'm done. That's all she wrote folks!
Tsumaru - 85 Warlock
Scarybeef - 85 Paladin
Arukazil - 82 Death Knight
????????? - 80 Shaman

Jahdiel

Post#10 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:35 am

Tsume wrote:now this? Oh yeah, I'm done. That's all she wrote folks!

Oh gimme a break butter-lover. Ask us and we'll go with ya. :)

Tsume

Post#11 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:25 pm

See, the problme with that is I don't have the materials, I got halfway through collecting them all when people would say "Hey, I've got the stuff, we'll go"

and this is what happened.

end rant.
Tsumaru - 85 Warlock
Scarybeef - 85 Paladin
Arukazil - 82 Death Knight
????????? - 80 Shaman

Return to “News Archive”