ZG 7/1?!

Old news posts for the nostalgic.

Moderator: Officers

Oko

ZG 7/1?!

Post#1 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:09 am

The tracker was down, it's a holiday weekend, not too many people showed.. But did that get us down? Of course not! I had heard a rumor that ZG trash is 5-mannable by 4 mages and 1 priest, and, figuring that Ied and I are worth at least 2 farmer mages a piece, and that Thrak, even at 57, could outheal any farmer priest. Without further adieu:

ZG, 3 Manned. 2 60 mages, 1 57 priest; 950 exp. per kill

Though the trolls gave us some trouble, we were able to successfully kill all the snake pats up to the first croc pull, clear the crocs and a larger group across the river, along with several of the Land-Fish, shown above. In addition, enough fishing was had at these fabled "Croc Points" That, next friday, we'll be able to summon the Turtle/Fish/Man/Thing Boss! Hope to see you all there :D

Inoko

Post#2 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:16 am

I take full responsibility for all land-shark related deaths. The insanity is credited to myself and oko, with Thrakkles for our 'omgIamgoingtodiebutokay' priest.
Click, click, clatter.
Whatever is the matter?

Three black birds, sitting on a line.
Blood stained beaks sending shivers down your spine.

Crick, crick, crack.
The Devil’s on my Back.

Skogul

Post#3 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:01 am

Inoko wrote:I take full responsibility for all land-shark related deaths. The insanity is credited to myself and oko, with Thrakkles for our 'omgIamgoingtodiebutokay' priest.

Wait...were there any land-shark related deaths? I think you're trying to take responsibility for something that never happened, and therefore no responsibility at all.

You, sir, are the land shark.

Inoko

Post#4 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:46 pm

I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT!
Click, click, clatter.
Whatever is the matter?

Three black birds, sitting on a line.
Blood stained beaks sending shivers down your spine.

Crick, crick, crack.
The Devil’s on my Back.

Return to “News Archive”