More ZG goodness!!! Friday 7th July AND 8th July

Old news posts for the nostalgic.

Moderator: Officers

Gharnl

More ZG goodness!!! Friday 7th July AND 8th July

Post#1 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:04 pm

Oh.. my.... GOD!

Yes that's right! A 2nd round of ZG to follow up on and continue our success of late in ZG. We've proven time and time again that the first third of ZG belongs to us, and now it's time to get in there and really push ourselves through the Bloodlord and onwards!

I know a lot of folk are interested in sinking their teeth into a big slice of AQ20 pie (myself included), so lets get serious, get moving, and get ourselves super well equipped with shiny ZG gear so we can go bug hunting ASAP. :D

My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, so I became an asshole.

Jahdiel

Post#2 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:18 pm

Mmmm... pie...

Yey ZG!
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

mageofundead
Site Admin

Post#3 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:38 pm

I can't sign up. :(
Good News, Everyone! ಠ_ಠ
EtoilenoirMageofundeadMiltyKiss

Gharnl

Post#4 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:46 pm

mageofundead wrote:I can't sign up. :(

That's weirdness because you're still on the roster for the tracker (we didn't delete you or anything). Are you coming on both nights Mage? I'll add your name manually if you like. :D
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, so I became an asshole.

mageofundead
Site Admin

Post#5 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:01 pm

Gharnl wrote:

That's weirdness because you're still on the roster for the tracker (we didn't delete you or anything). Are you coming on both nights Mage? I'll add your name manually if you like. :D

Friday, for sure; Saturday, TBD on Friday. =P
Good News, Everyone! ಠ_ಠ

Jahdiel

Post#6 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:34 pm

What does it say when you try to sign up?
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

mageofundead
Site Admin

Post#7 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:28 pm

Jahdiel wrote:

What does it say when you try to sign up?

It doesn't say anything. I don't have any button next to "Roster"
Good News, Everyone! ಠ_ಠ

Khestahn

Post#8 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:39 pm

I also dont seem to have any 'register for raid' button or anything on the tracker but will be around pre-raid (yay for new day jobs) if you could use another (rogue/mage/druid, take your pick :))

Hamish

Post#9 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:07 pm

You have to click on the Raids link on the left first.
I'd be a lot funnier if you guys were smarter.

mageofundead
Site Admin

Post#10 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:29 pm

I can't make it tonight (tonight = Friday), due to Overtime. >_<
Good News, Everyone! ಠ_ಠ

Jahdiel

Post#11 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:20 am

Hamish wrote:You have to click on the Raids link on the left first.

What he said. That seems to confuse alot of people. I'll fix it later on.

Jahdiel

Post#12 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:29 am

Friday Night ZG Pwnsauce

Did we destroy the place last night, or what? Snake pwned. Fish pwned. BLOODLORD 2 SHOTTED.

Did we get the phat loot? I'd say so.

Zub got [item]Fang of Venoxis[/item] for his warlock. Shiny!

Shiz got [item]Primal Hakkari Aegis[/item] for her priest -- once she hits revered, she can get herself a [item]Zandalar Confessor's Mantle[/item].

Ari got her [item]Primalist's Seal[/item], which gives her the set bonus to boot. +62 healing? Yes, please. :)

Serug outrolled us all (damn you) for the [item]Bloodtinged Kilt[/item].

The guild was too nice to me and gave me the [item]Primal Hakkari Idol[/item] for my ZG enchant. Shiv (out of nowhere, I might add) gave me the warrior idol so that I could get [item]Presence of Might[/item] which I used to enchant my helm. Many thanks to you guys for being awesome and generous and giving me free stuff. You guys rock!

There was probably more loot that I missed. Which is a good thing. :) Once Ham sends me the group picture of us standing over the dead body of the Bloodlord, I'll throw it up on the main page.

Looking forward to seeing what we can do tonight! Bat, Spider, and then... Tony?!?

Jahdiel

Post#13 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:14 pm

/bump for sweet homepage picture

http://www.ordoveritas.com

Return to “News Archive”