Old news posts for the nostalgic.

Moderator: Officers

Gharnl

ZG Raids - Friday 21 and Saturday 22

Post#1 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:30 pm

ZG RAID!
Friday, 21 July: 6-9pm
Saturday, 22 July: 5-8pm

ZG Raids again this week fellow guildies! With the amazing success we had in AQ20 last weekend (seriously, people think that first boss is HARD?), we're changing up the raiding experience from here on our with ZG one week, and AQ the next!

To that end, we're going to be pushing harder and faster then ever before to try and set a new record for how far we can get in a single night. First four bosses down and dead is our target. Can we do it? Hell yeah we can! So put on your game faces people, get your supplies in order and be ready to party 15 mins before start time. :D
Last edited by Gharnl on Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, so I became an asshole.

Skogul

Re: ZG Raids - Friday 21 and Saturday 22

Post#2 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:56 pm

Gharnl wrote:ZG RAID!
Friday, 21 July: 6-9pm
Saturday, 22 July: 5-8pm

ZG Raids again this week fellow guildies! With the amazing success we had in AQ20 last weekend (seriously, people think that first boss is HARD?), we're changing up the raiding experience from here on our with ZG one week, and AQ the next!

To that end, we're going to be pushing harder and faster then ever before to try and set a new record for how far we can get in a single night. First four bosses down and dead is our target. Can we do it? Hell yeah we can! So put on your game faces people, get your supplies in order and be ready to party 15 mins before start time. :D

I'm the fullback. Bitey said so.

Oko

Post#3 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:06 am

Wish I could be there... Take pictures, and kick some ass for me!

Jahdiel

Post#4 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:55 am

Oko wrote:Wish I could be there... Take pictures, and kick some ass for me!

Maybe I'll be there? :( Definitely not Friday (or very late on Friday) and maybe Saturday.
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

Gharnl

Post#5 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:17 pm

And it looks like I'll be a little late to the raid on Saturday evening as I have to go and pick up Kravyn and Nawan from the airport. I'd leave them there but without Nawan I'd starve to death. :lol:

Invalid

Post#6 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:57 pm

Definately can't make Friday but it is possible I can be there for Saturday. Depending on how tanked Nawan, Kravyn and myself get when they are in Melbourne on Saturday 8)

Jahdiel

Post#7 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:49 am

Gharnl wrote:I'd leave them there but without Nawan I'd starve to death. :lol:

His bacon sandwiches are that good?
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

Gharnl

Post#8 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:40 pm

Jahdiel wrote:
Gharnl wrote:I'd leave them there but without Nawan I'd starve to death. :lol:

His bacon sandwiches are that good?

Do I even need to answer that? :lol:

mageofundead
Site Admin

Post#9 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:11 am

Warning, I might be late tonight. Depending on traffic, I usually get home around 5:50-6:30 and traffic has been hectic this entire week. :(
Good News, Everyone! ಠ_ಠ
EtoilenoirMageofundeadMiltyKiss

Tsume

Post#10 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:39 am

sorry i missed y`all even though signing up

Real life kicked me in the pants and I could not get to a computer until just now.

hope it rocked.
Tsumaru - 85 Warlock
Scarybeef - 85 Paladin
Arukazil - 82 Death Knight
????????? - 80 Shaman

Karliselle

Post#11 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:38 am

Sorry about yesterday, my power went out around 4:30 yesterday (about 2 seconds after I got my invite for ZG) and didn't come back on until 7:00 this morning. :cry:

Karli

Raziel

Post#12 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:33 am

No worries Karli. We did bat and Bloodlord and tried the tiger out. Glad your power is fixed now. I would have gone into shock if mine went out. WoW withdraw. :D
Guild bank needs snowballs please send one at a time.

Karliselle

Post#13 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:33 am

well the withdrawals weren't so bad actually because the 100+ degree weather with no AC took my mind off of wow lol. it was one of those nights when, even at 3:00 a.m., it was still in the 90's.

Gharnl

Post#14 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:42 pm

Karliselle wrote:well the withdrawals weren't so bad actually because the 100+ degree weather with no AC took my mind off of wow lol. it was one of those nights when, even at 3:00 a.m., it was still in the 90's.

Hot...sweaty..... ok moving on... :shock:

Raziel

Post#15 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:15 pm

Yeah it was 113 here Friday
Guild bank needs snowballs please send one at a time.

Return to “News Archive”