Old news posts for the nostalgic.

Moderator: Officers

Gharnl

Zul'Gurubmageddon!

Post#1 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:44 pm

Zul'gurub Raids
Friday - 6pm to 9pm
Saturday - 5pm to whenever!

Tony the Tiger DIES this week! 9% last week on our first round of serious attempts? That's kick ass everyone! So there's no doubt that with everyone's favourite pair of Grubs, and the guild's official drunken Canadian back that his time has come.

As always, come prepared for kick off right on the scheduled time armed with pots, bandages and reagents. See you all there!

P.S. I've signed our regular raiders up for the raids, so if you can't make it be sure to take yourself off the list. :D
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, so I became an asshole.

Flicka

Post#2 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:18 pm

Sorry yall Malixx and I have family obligations this weekend so we won't be able to make it. Sorry that our raiding is kind of sporadic. I know yall will kill the tiger this time.

Jahdiel

Post#3 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:04 pm

Tony dead. :)

Group Photo Opportunity... with Tony crying in the bushes.

The main page and progression threads have been updated, too. Awesome awesome job guys!
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

Jahdiel

Post#4 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:07 pm

First night on Panther Lady (do we have a name for her yet? we need a name for her) brought her down to 25%. I smell a roast panther for dinner next weekend and a nice set of panther hide coats for the guild...
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

Return to “News Archive”