ZG Raids! Friday 18th and Saturday 19th

Old news posts for the nostalgic.

Moderator: Officers

Gharnl

ZG Raids! Friday 18th and Saturday 19th

Post#1 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:31 pm

Hey everyone!

Sorry about the lack of Trackerness this week. Your favourite Uncle G has been fighting off the plague and suffice to say my ability with complex things like adding up to 20 have suffered greatly.

Regardless, there is ZG this Friday and Saturday! There is a panther that needs to both be killed AND be given an appropriately derogitory nick name. I'm thinking something along the lines of suggesting her parents were related BEFORE marrying. :D

So yeah, ZG this weekend. Come along and let's kick the hell out of the panther like we know we can and then continue our rampage of destruction. :D

P.S.

That's 6pm on Friday and 5pm on Saturday.
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, so I became an asshole.

Hamish

Post#2 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:14 am

$5 Panth-whore?
I'd be a lot funnier if you guys were smarter.

Jahdiel

Post#3 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:46 pm

Yeah, but we already have the Friendly Neighborhood Arachno-whore.

I was trying to thing of something to do with the fact that we summon her with a gong... but all I could come up with was "Gong Lady."
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

Oko

Post#4 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:24 pm

Bo-Bo Kitty Boobs!

...well that's what everyone was talking about during the raid, anyway

Jahdiel

Post#5 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:19 am

Oko wrote:Bo-Bo Kitty Boobs!

Ooooh.... that just might work!
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

Riin

Post#6 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:17 am

Sorry guys, I can't go with you guys to die today. (Saturday)
My friend is having her sweet sixteen, and I'm not going to miss it, awesome guild or no.

I had alot of fun yesterday, despite my numerous deaths, and I'll be sure and catch the next raid with you guys.

Thanks again, and see you guys later. 8)

Return to “News Archive”