OMG THE SITE IS DOWN!

Guild charter, loot rules, and more!

Moderator: Officers

Jahdiel

OMG THE SITE IS DOWN!

Post#1 » Tue May 30, 2006 8:04 pm

Since we're on dedicated hosting, from time to time the site may go down due to a bunch of different things: hamster invasion, power failure, too much popularity (I know, you all want to stare at my picture), or just plain too many people on the Internets. If you think the site may be busticated, check out the Dreamhost status blog:

http://www.dreamhoststatus.com/

If you don't see anything posted for that day regarding the server venice, then the site may be legitimately down. Let me know via any of the contact info I have in my profile. I can submit a "WTF IT IS BROKE" request and they're very quick about fixing it -- even if it's one of the times where the site is going up and down every 5 minutes (from what I'm told this is when they're trying to repair stuff, so the more specific we can be the better).

Thanks!
Last edited by Jahdiel on Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

Jahdiel

Post#2 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:48 am

/bump for great justice

Updates regarding which server we're specifically on and some other related stuff.
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

Return to “FAQ”