The Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj!

Old news posts for the nostalgic.

Moderator: Officers

Skogul

The Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj!

Post#1 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:37 pm

Signups are on the tracker. Gharnl will tell you that I'm late getting them up, but he's a dirty liar and you shouldn't believe anything he says.

Kurinnaxx is going down in a real hurry. I hope everyone has been working on getting to Friendly with Cenarion Circle, it'll make the Rajaxx fight a lot easier.

Just so everyone is aware: we'll probably make a few attempts on Rajaxx Friday night after Kurinnaxx. If things look good, we'll come back Saturday to finish up. If we still have a lot of people who need to get to Friendly, we'll either break up into smaller groups to rep up in Silithus, or we'll hit ZG. Depends on what the raid is up for.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Gharnl

Post#2 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:49 pm

I don't need to say anything buddy. The "Posted: Wed Jul 26" says more then I ever could. :P
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, so I became an asshole.

Skogul

Post#3 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:55 pm

Gharnl wrote:I don't need to say anything buddy. The "Posted: Wed Jul 26" says more then I ever could. :P

Lies and prevarication.

Gharnl

Post#4 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:02 pm

Thrakall wrote:
Gharnl wrote:I don't need to say anything buddy. The "Posted: Wed Jul 26" says more then I ever could. :P

Lies and prevarication.

Your blustering only draws attention to your failing.
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, so I became an asshole.

Bitemark

Post#5 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:29 pm

ooo.. Shaman quarrel.. I got winner!! :)

Bite
-Claims she loves me but she cuts me into pieces. When I'm sewed up here comes another papercut. Then I'm stuck with a hand full of bandaids until she comes back around like them ceiling fan blades. - Gym Class Heroes

Oko

Post#6 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:23 pm

... But when they bicker, I always win!

/purr

Hamish

Post#7 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:29 am

So is it supposed to be starting at 8 on saturday, or are you perhaps in need of a new time keeping device?
I'd be a lot funnier if you guys were smarter.

Oko

Post#8 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:18 am

Time-zone confusion. It's fixed now, sorry about that

Skogul

Post#9 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:19 pm

Let's move away from all the lies in this thread and talk about some true things.

A true thing is that we killed Kurinnaxx in one shot tonight. Another true thing is that we got to wave four in the Rajaxx fight.

Tomorrow night we return at five server, and perhaps kill him.

Like I said something around fifty times tonight: the more we practice, the sooner we have another boss down. So if you're able to come, you should. And if you can get to Friendly with Cenarion Circle, you should do that too.

mageofundead
Site Admin

Post#10 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:29 pm

Thrakall wrote:Let's move away from all the lies in this thread and talk about some true things.

A true thing is that we killed Kurinnaxx in one shot tonight. Another true thing is that we got to wave four in the Rajaxx fight.

Like I said something around fifty times tonight: the more we practice, the sooner we have another boss down. So if you're able to come, you should. And if you can get to Friendly with Cenarion Circle, you should do that too.

Also, some polls were taken the raid, one of which was "Does Oko smell?"
The final answer... was "no". Continue on with your lives! :)
Good News, Everyone! ಠ_ಠ
EtoilenoirMageofundeadMiltyKiss

Skogul

Post#11 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:31 pm

mageofundead wrote:
Thrakall wrote:Let's move away from all the lies in this thread and talk about some true things.

Also, some polls were taken the raid, one of which was "Does Oko smell?"
The final answer... was "no". Continue on with your lives! :)

I think it was also determined that Thrak is pretty awesome. I don't know, I didn't really join in on the discussion, but that's what I hear.

That people think I'm awesome, I mean.

Jahdiel

Post#12 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:40 am

New front page ownage shot of Kurinaxx. :) Grats guys!
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

Oko

Post#13 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:54 pm

More screenshots incoming of the downed (bugged, admittedly) Rajaxx, and of Ari and Raz's AQ duo adventure! Awesome run tonight guys!

Return to “News Archive”