ZG Raids - 4th & 5th of August

Old news posts for the nostalgic.

Moderator: Officers

Gharnl

ZG Raids - 4th & 5th of August

Post#1 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:40 am

It's here once again! Time for fun and games with trolls, snakes, bats, and all manner of nasty mobs just dying to meet and have their face punched in by us! :D

Last edited by Gharnl on Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, so I became an asshole.

Zubgrub

Post#2 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:23 pm

Shiz and I will not make it for either night since we'll be on vacation. May you all be blessed with a lot of coins, bijous and copious amounts of boss butt kicking!

See ya all when we get back on Sunday. Take care.

Jahdiel

Post#3 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:48 pm

Zubgrub wrote:Shiz and I will not make it for either night since we'll be on vacation. May you all be blessed with a lot of coins, bijous and copious amounts of boss butt kicking!

See ya all when we get back on Sunday. Take care.

Yey vacation! Enjoy it! :) We'll kill some bosses for you.
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

Gharnl

Post#4 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:08 am

Yay vacation! Have a great time you two, don't let the kids run you too ragged. :D
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, so I became an asshole.

mageofundead
Site Admin

Post#5 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:38 am

I can't go. My friend is turning 21 and we're going to Vegas. ^_^
Good News, Everyone! ಠ_ಠ
EtoilenoirMageofundeadMiltyKiss

Jahdiel

Post#6 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:11 pm

mageofundead wrote:I can't go. My friend is turning 21 and we're going to Vegas. ^_^

Vegas?! Rut roh. Don't take pictures! :D
Hamlet says "To be or not to be", and the building behind him blows up. It is spectacular. The audience whispers, "Yes. This is what Shakespeare meant."

Jahdiel

Post#7 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:28 am

Night 1 Recap

Did we destroy stuff? Yes. Yes we did. And it was good.

We took down the snake as usual (though due to my rustiness it was a 2-shot) who dropped shiny things:

[item]Primal Hakkari Stanchion[/item] -- Crap, I can't remember who got this.
[item]Zanzil's Band[/item] -- Kromlai, right? Gah, I have a terrible memory.
[item]Band of Servitude[/item] -- Grats to Logan on his mage!

Did I mention we only had 15? Yeah, only 15. Then we went to say "hi" to Tony the Tiger. With 15 people. We had several very close bouts with him -- got him mere inches (or centimeters, for our Australians) from Phase 2 with only our 15. After a few extra invites, we made one last ditch effort to get him down -- and got him to 34% through Phase 2! :D Major ass kicking last night, and lots of learning. Tonight, since it's reset, should be a more standard clear. Snake, bat, spider, bloodlord -- we're coming for you!

As an aside, I want to thank the guild for their donations to the "Jah wants to hit revered so he can wear [item]Zandalar Vindicator's Breastplate[/item] fund." 15 coin turn-ins, 8 bijou breaks, and 23 [item]Zandalar Honor Token[/item]s later, I gained 2.1k honor and brought me to within 2k of my goal. You guys rock!

Jahdiel

Post#8 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:50 pm

TONITE! Yojimba Isle! Right before the ZG Run! Be there!

Shiv has a Heart of Hakkar that he's going to be turning in that will give us a wtfpwn buff, so let's take advantage of it!

Thanks again Shiv for being awesome! :)

Karliselle

Post#9 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:37 pm

Hello all,

Sorry I missed yesterday, some family stuff got rescheduled at the last minute and I don't have internet access at work so I couldn't post. :(

I can make it tonight if you still have room, but I'm gonna be a little late...around 5:30ish. If you fill up, don't worry about it and I'll just join you all next week. :D

Karli

Return to “News Archive”